Personal data protection
By browsing these pages, you automatically give the web server information on your IP address (unique identification for the transmission of packets between computers connected to the Internet), date and time of access, the hyperlink with which you reached the pages, your operative system and the browser you are using.
Without prejudice that the Spanish Data Protection Agency (hereafter referred to as AEPD) considers the IP as a personal detail, the Proprietor of the pages cannot by itself obtain, nor has it the intention of doing so unless it is caused some kind of damage, any information on the holder of the corresponding Internet connection. The data will be kept and used only for the control and preparation of statistics on access and visits to the web, in no case being communicated or transferred to third parties.
The data obtained from the web form for contact will remain in the possession of the processing manager:
Flosty Pack Republic, S.L.
Carrer de Bailen, 7 – 2º 1ª
Listed in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Tax Identity Code no. B65371080
In processing your personal data we apply the following principles, which are adjusted to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always need your consent for the processing of your personal data, for a specific purpose of which we shall inform you beforehand and with absolute transparency.
• Principle of minimization of data: We will only ask you for the data strictly necessary in relation with the purposes for which we need them.
• Principle of limitation of the time of preservation: The data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on that purpose. We shall inform you of the relevant time of preservation, in the case of subscriptions, and we regularly review our lists to remove those entries that have been inactive for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such as way as to guarantee adequate security for the personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. We take all the precautions necessary to prevent unauthorised access or undue use of our users´ data by third parties.
The data are supplied on a contact form where we only ask for the following items: name and surnames, telephone, e-mail and notes, in order to respond to queries, complaints, comments or worries that you may have with reference to our services.
The same form offers the option of including a CV, which will require acceptance by the user of the information referring to personal data protection.
FLOSTY does not sell, hire out or transfer to third parties any personal data which can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, without consent beforehand. However, in some cases there can be collaborations with other professionals and, in these cases, consent will be requested from the users, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
There are other reasons for which we process your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the law applicable. This can include the development of tools and algorithms which help this web to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data collected.
• To support and improve the services offered on this web.
• Other non-identifying data are also collected by means of cookies which are downloaded in the user’s computer when browsing in this web. We explain these in our cookies policy.
• Managing social networks. FLOSTY can be present in the social networks. Data processing is carried out regarding people who become followers of the FLOSTY official pages in the social networks. Also, in regard to the conditions of use, privacy policies and standards of access belonging to the social network as proper in each case and accepted previously by the user. Your data will be processed with the aim of correct administration of your presence in the social network, giving information on activities, products or services of FLOSTY and for any other purpose that the regulations on the social networks permit. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in the social networks to send out advertising in an individual manner.
The legal basis for processing your data is:
The categories of data processed are those of identifying data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data supplied are kept:
• While the trading relationship lasts.
• Until their removal is requested by the person concerned.
• Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
Data secrecy and security:
FLOSTY undertakes to use and process data with a respect for their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, complying with its obligation of keeping and adapting all the measures needed to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the terms of current data protection regulations.
The transmission of data between the server and the web user, and in feedback, is totally coded or encrypted.
FLOSTY cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the impossibility of data violation by means of fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, FLOSTY will ensure that any entity authorised to process the client´s data (including their staff, collaborators and suppliers), will do so with confidentiality (whether a contractual or a legal duty).
When any security incident occurs, FLOSTY will advise the user without undue delay and will give the appropriate information in relation to the security incident as known or when the user reasonably asks for it.
Correctness and truth of the data:
The user is solely responsible for the truth and accuracy of the data sent to us.
The users guarantee and are answerable, in every case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data supplied, undertaking to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to supply full and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent:
The consent given, both for processing and for transfer of the data of those concerned, can be cancelled at any time by communication to the processing manager in the terms set out in this policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. Cancellation can never be retroactive.